Monday 30 January 2012

whirlwind weekend



I was literally blown away by the wind whilst I was in Cape Town this weekend. I really don't know how people deal with it! It's fierce, super fierce. In this photo (taken outside my friend's apartment) I couldn't decide whether to hold down my hair or my skirt. In the end I went with the skirt... but it was too late. I had an extremely funny "Marilyn" moment, and we were all in stitches! 


I can't wait to go west coastin' again. Sadly there was not nearly enough time to explore all the new foodie spots I had read about. Although we ate out alot in Cape Town, I definitely feel like I have some unfinished business there! 


Hmmm. Toffie Pop Festival is coming up at the end of March.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt, fabulous colour. That wind looks crazy! Haha.

    ReplyDelete