Thursday 19 July 2012

my instagram






I thought I would share with you guys a few photos from my Instagram - just a tiny sliver of my world. :)


To be honest when I first heard of this photography app (just less than a year ago), I battled to understand the concept of it. Why would people want to ruin their fresh-looking iPhone photos with a yellow-ish filter? We're living in 2012, we're not stuck in some time warp! I also couldn't grasp why one would need to "follow" others on Instagram - isn't that rather creepy and voyeuristic?


Well, I guess my opinion has changed... completely. I am now totally fixated on this app! If you'd like to follow me - I am @heysweetieblog. 


I'll see you on the hip side. (Only kidding)

2 comments:

  1. Cool post Cam :) Maybe one day you'll even have as many Instagram followers as me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pics! Just started following you on Instagram. x

    ReplyDelete