Wednesday 9 May 2012

art nouveau AMAZE.



I thought I would do a quick post on the la-la-lovely Camilla Belle at this year's Met Ball. I've always been so envious of her radiant complexion - and I just LOVE how her makeup artist played up her best features for the event (Just look at those brows!) The carefully selected colour palette heightened the drama that was created by her Art Nouveau-inspired Ralph Lauren Collection gown - have you ever seen such harmony?! Although a lot of the stars donned a berry lip, I don't think anyone quite rocked it like Camilla did.

Images courtesy of justjared.

3 comments:

  1. Always loved Camilla Belle, she has flawless taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Camilla :)

    and that's stunning hair & makeup, hope you're well xxx

    gabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gabs! OMW I didn't know you blogged? Just saw yours now, love! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete